Inverter-Based Fan Speed Control ( OPTIONAL )
Fan Speed Control is used to stabilize the condensation temperature and pressure of the system in a specific rpm ( repeat per minute ). Actual electricity savings at this point is not coming from single-phase and three-phase fans energy saving, it is due to constant condensing temperature and pressure control. In this case increasing the efficiency of cooling & ventilation units and reduces the power consumption of the compressor. (-27%).
- NOISE - Will be provided as appropriate proportional to the speed change according to changing environmental conditions
- EASE – Always regulate the energy consumption according to the cooling capacity requirement
- FUNCTIONALITY - The elimination of heavy and bulky electromechanical components and easy installation of electrical connections (contactors, relays, thermal ... etc)
- CONFORMITY – Full compliance of European Union Electrical Power Drive Systems directives and norms
- MECHANICAL COMPLIANCE - ON / OFF attempted to be incurred by the mechanical stress and fatigue strength of materials
To fulfill these requirements of the system in order to meet a variety of variations of operating conditions, which makes it possible to adjust the rotational speed of the fan, therefore the fan speed control is necessary in the cooling units.
- Noise Reduction : Air System in modulating the fan speed (number of repeat ), including the night operating mode, reducing the speed; dB allows a further reduction of the overall noise reduction and power
- Energy Saving : Available PID control fan speed control runs the fans to keep the optimum condensing temperature and pressure level of the system. In this case, the compressor energy consumption can reduce up to -27%
Ease of use a stepless variable speed on Single- phase and three-phase fans. To be a must in very low ambient temperature location to avoid the flash-refrigerant problem (especially on the chiller systems)